Making Lemons into Lemonade

That time has come again where we had to say goodbye to Big D so he could boss around people on the big white boat.
Gherkin got to eat breakfast in Big D's Stateroom

Doing what he does best!

None to pleased with the situation

Be Safe and Do Your Best!

After Big D was out of sight we headed into downtown Seattle (Not a driving experience I want to repeat any time soon!)  The plan was to find some parking and take the Monorail to Seattle Center to The Children's Museum.  I love it when a plan comes together...
On the Monorail

On the glacial slide

Peaking out of a nurse log

Driving a taxi in Ghana

A scooter in the Phillipines

Playing in Clifford's Dog Bowl

Lighthouses are cool!

Shopping at the market

Isn't science great!
We ate a little dinner at Seattle Center and then returned via monorail to the car.  Gherkin was asleep before we got back to the car and slept till we got onto the ferry to head home.  A great ending to a bit of a bummer of a day.

Comments

the mama seal said…
Aww, I hope you still find the Merry even if Big D is u/w. I had no idea that the Children's Museum was that extensive, makes since though. If Gherkin was into architecture I would rec the public library, it's pretty amazing.

Popular Posts