Let me start this post with a big shout out to the Coast Guard Family - we do take care of our own!
With a little help from a
friend Gherkin and I went to
KidiMu on
BBI today. This is him checking out how to built the
Taj ma ha ha (little Veggie Tales reference there).

The theme at the museum right now is Greek mythology so he got to play with the puppets of the gods - this is
Pegasus of which he was quite smitten.

This is Gherkin, Mo (puppet) and
Kel doing their best to relay some mythological story - I kind of missed the story line.

Playing out the story of
Odysseus.

Our friends joined us for some play at home before returning on the ferry. It's hard to believe that the play room was clean when they left - this is all Gherkin 100%.

The best advice I got from Mrs. B - "The hardest parts of the underway are the beginning middle and end!" Yes, that sounds like the whole darn thing but really there are parts in there that are great - other moments that feel barely survivable. With a little help from Team Coast Guard Mommy I will make it through till Big D gets home.
Comments