Let it Snow!
Gherkin woke up from his first nap this morning to a very different world than he has ever seen before. SNOW! OK so he got to see snow last year in VT, but really - bundled in wool sack of warmth how much can you see? He started out with a view from the front screen door.
After a warm, hearty lunch of "boy" cheese and tomato soup it was time to greet the snow head on.
I was a little worried about how his snow pants would fit. Being the smart and frugal mother I try to be I purchased them last year when they were going out of season and on sale. I thought to myself ,"12 months...he will be 15 months when the snow flies these should fit." Um yeah, not so much - they will be great for next season as well!
So after a bit of "Thomas' Snowsuit" wrestling we were ready to head outside.
It's kind of hard to play in the snow when your hands are halfway up your sleeves but Gherkin made the best of it.
Beware! It's hard to walk in the snow. Have a safe and beautiful winter season!
After a warm, hearty lunch of "boy" cheese and tomato soup it was time to greet the snow head on.
I was a little worried about how his snow pants would fit. Being the smart and frugal mother I try to be I purchased them last year when they were going out of season and on sale. I thought to myself ,"12 months...he will be 15 months when the snow flies these should fit." Um yeah, not so much - they will be great for next season as well!
So after a bit of "Thomas' Snowsuit" wrestling we were ready to head outside.
It's kind of hard to play in the snow when your hands are halfway up your sleeves but Gherkin made the best of it.
Beware! It's hard to walk in the snow. Have a safe and beautiful winter season!
P.S. When Gherkin woke up from his afternoon nap it was all sleet - not very much fun to play in.

Comments