Orange ya glad it's the weekend?

So I take a little liberty with one of oldest second grade knock, knock jokes in the world but last night was just peachy, I mean orangy.

Gherkin decided he needed to be very clear about what he would and would not eat for dinner last night. Since we were busy watching Oregon beat Arizona State we decided to have a family picnic in the living room. Gherkin started off with some crackers and cheese, a nice mix of cheddar and mozzarella, some wheat crackers and some cheddar. Then I looked over. All the orange items were gone and the white items were stacking up on the floor. So I decided to change tactics and go to the vegetables. The peas went straight to the floor. Time to play the orange hunch. I got him some more cheddar cheese and crackers and some butternut squash. Down it all went. I was a bit confused since we weren't watching the Oregon State Game but hey. By the time were were done this is what his dinner looked like...


Hopefully this is just a phase but this morning was an all white breakfast, banana, yogurt, and cheerios!

Weekends are by far the most fun around here for Gherkin...

He gets to discover new ways of using his highchair

And gets to have breakfast with Big D!


Gherkin decided that once Big D started breakfast he needed to eat again too. So a bowl of Cheerios (first time in milk) was called for. One bite for Big D, one bite for Gherkin.

Comments

the mama seal said…
Some of my favorite things are orange! Gherkin knows where it's at!

Popular Posts