On my way to???
Last week I left Gherkin home with Big D while I went off to discuss the finer points of Tolstoy's Anna Karenina. (with any luck I will eventually finish the book) When I got home Big D had these photos to share with me.
This is a two part invention - of which you can only really see half. Gherkin's favorite thing, by far, is to remove all the cushions from the couch and build forts - followed by jumping on the bare couch since it is sooooo springy. His other favorite thing right now is hats and ba-pack (his backpack). Big D was reading in the living room, I think he had protected the loveseat from the Gherkin attack. Gherkin left the room and was quiet for a few moments, when he returned he had on his hat and backpack and was saying "Goodbye" to Big D.

Comments