Dress Up??? Um yeah - Not so much

Gherkin lasted all of 5 minutes in his costume this year. Since he didn't need to wear one to school and the poor kid isn't allowed to go trick-or-treating I didn't put much effort into his costume. This glorious costume has been around for almost 30 years.
Gherkin was much more interested in checking out the "punkins". OK honestly, he just wanted to play in the bed of the truck - I will not bore you with those photos.
Before dinner he put on his mask that he made at preschool. Pretty cute!
Since they didn't do costumes at school he at least wore his "I love my mummy" shirt which I find a bit humorous right now since the phrase of choice this weekend has been "DADDY!!!"

Comments

the mama seal said…
Well, from the waist up, he was the cutest clown ever.

Popular Posts