Really - we were busy this summer
It seems as though I haven't done a lot of blogging this summer. As such I'm sure you assumed that we just sat around this summer and didn't do much at all, well in reality it's been so crazy I have hardly seen my computer!!!
For starters - WE MOVED!!!
| Gherkin packing in the packing paper to take to recycle |
Then for the Seattle Sea -Fair! Really Big D was busy working but at least Mommy had a good time!
Once Big D got home we did a few things around our new place... a little hiking, a little parade, some work on the water...| Youngs River Falls |
| Regatta Parade |
| Family Cruise aboard the new ship! |
Tomorrow starts the school routine for Gherkin and maybe a birthday for the little man as well. Keep your eyes open for the annual Birthday Slide show.

Comments