October Recap

I can't believe that November is already here!  Here is a brief - well not really - recap of the festivities in October.  I do have another couple of posts left from October events but figured I should do a Halloween heavy post so here goes...

Mid month we headed to the pumpkin patch with Gherkin's class.
Excited about Pumpkins!

Class photo
 Not the pumpkin he came home with - but one of three he selected.
He wasn't so enthused with the pumpkin picking
 His class had a harvest party.
Popcorn relay

Eating a marshmallow without hands - is is possible?
 We went to a friend's birthday party!
Sharing with the birthday girl why he got her his favorite book.
 We went Trunk-or-Treating.  Yes it's Trunk, here in the PNW we make Trick or Treating easy by backing up a bunch of cars to a covered area for the kids to go from vehicle to vehicle.  Candy still gathered - child dry!
Not so sure about this one...
 We tried to get some photos of the kid in full costume.  He didn't exactly cooperate!
Shy

Bouncy

Can you see me?
Happy November to all!

Comments

the mama seal said…
Did you really make a mini-seabag. I am falling over from the cute factor. That is awesome, not buttonhole problems for you, ma'am.

Popular Posts