Art Gallery

Before Christmas we realized that Gherkin's artistic talent had started to get a little out of hand. He insisted that every picture he made be posted. This photo was actually taken early in the cycle. By the time he was done I think the entire wall wall filled.
Mommy decided that something must be done. Amma suggested a binder for all his art - which is helping. He also is limited to frames - 6 frames - his art must fit into the frames. If he wants to post something new something else must go into his binder. Mommy can stand to look at the wall again!
In other news...Mommy finally finished her two classes. Gherkin was getting frustrated with all the time Mommy was spending on the computer so he decided to do a little studying of his own.
We have had a batch of awesome weather - sorry to all our snowed in East Coast friends! Sunshine and 50!
I tried to take photos of his last gymnastics class but jeez that kid is fast! None turned out to be post quality. Just to make sure I don't miss it! Happy Valentines Day to all!

Comments

the mama seal said…
Kelly and I were laughing about Anderson's pictures getting grouped with Gherkin's all weekend. Very funny. I hope you guys had a great Holiday weekend!

Popular Posts