Weekend in Review

The last weekend of September was lived out to it's fullest! We did a little jammin on the cup drums. Gherkin's own invention. He loves Sesame Street Stomp (though we call it Telly's Tuba). He drums on anything he can find!On Saturday we headed out to the Train park again. We got in one ride on the train and then "Play Mommy" was all I heard. He ran, he climbed, he swung.
This is the look of a happy boy. Took this just before ride two - which lead into ride three because the boy was getting a little tired so decided to have a temper tantrum and throw the hat off the train mid ride.
Home for bath and a bit of a birthday suit dance!
This morning as I was getting ready for church I offered for him to watch a video. He responded, "No Mommy, play cars!"
He played cars.
The weekends are checking off and we are getting closer to having Big D home. We miss him lots - Gherkin wanted to give him a hug tonight - I asked him if I could hug him instead he said "Ok Mommy, I love Daddy. I miss him." Mommy tried not to cry!

Comments

Popular Posts