First week of March?

Seriously this is the first week of March right?
We woke up this morning to almost 12 inches of snow and this afternoon it's still busy snowing. Big D had to borrow the snow blower from the neighbor to save his back. Gherkin helped us brush off the trucks and just played around in the snow for a while.
Although I don't usually post crafty projects I have finished I am especially proud of this one - it's only taken me 18 months to finish! When we went to Canada 2 years ago with Amma and Poppie (Gherkin was 9 months old) I picked up some fabric at a cool quilt shop. I tried to find fabrics that tied into things we had seen or done while in Canada. I picked out some of my favorite photos from the trip that tied in and made a quilt. I think it turned out pretty nice! It fits great on his crib - and was spared from the bloody nose yesterday.

Comments

Popular Posts